I graduated from Faulkner State Community College in May,2000 earning an Associate's Degree in Elementary Education. In 2005, I graduated from the University of South Alabama earning a Bachelor's Degree in Elementary Education. My teaching certification is a highly qualified certification for core academic subjects in grades K-6.
This is my 7th year teaching at NMCS. Children have always had a special place in my heart and I feel like God has special plans for me at NMCS. I am super excited to be teaching second grade and look forward to an awesome year!
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth. 3 John 1:4
Hi! My name is Cassie Skidmore and this is my 8th year teaching at NMCS. I am excited about being your child's teacher this year. This is going to be a year of important transition, as well as one in which many new things will be learned. I am excited to get to know each child and their gifts God has given them. I can’t wait to see what the year has in store for us.
Here is a little bit about me. I am married and have three children; Logan, Kaylee Sue, and Jax. They keep me very busy! We are members at Creola First Baptist and enjoy being a part of the children’s ministry. I love spending time with my family and friends. In my spare time when I am not planning fun things to do with all my children at home, church, or school, I enjoy baking, shopping, being pool-side, and outdoor adventures!
Trusting in our Lord and Savior,
- 4/30 -Science Chapter 10 Test
- 4/29 -Language Arts/Pronouns
- 4/27-Science Chapter 10 Lesson 3 Cloze Activity
- 4/23-Science Chapter 10 Lesson 2 Cloze Activity
- 4/24 -Bible Lesson 33: More Complaining
- 4/17-Bible Lesson 32: A Place for Worship
- 4/17-Grammar Pages 280-289
- 4/16 Chapter 10: Lesson 1 Cloze Activity
- 4/1-Science Chapter 9 Vocabulary Quiz
- 4/3-Bible Lesson 31: The Golden Calf