· Educational Specialist in Gifted Education - University of South Alabama
· Masters of Science in Secondary Math Education - University of South Alabama
· Bachelors of Science in Secondary Math Education - University of Mobile
· Honors Diploma Graduate - Citronelle High School -'84
· I have over 30 years of experience in teaching and tutoring math.
· In 1988-89 and 1990-91, I taught math at Theodore Middle School.
· From August 1990 - June 2016, I taught math at Satsuma High. I consider this my home. I retired after 28 years in the State system, 26 years of which were at Satsuma High.
· From 2017-2019, I worked for Saraland City Schools as a part-time tutor for their middle school, a Home-bound teacher, a summer school teacher, and all-around tutor for those in need. I thoroughly enjoyed this time. I also worked part-time at Huntington Learning Center in Mobile as a tutor.
· God call me back into teaching full-time at North Mobile Christian School. Redemption Church has been our home church for over 30 years. It was definitely GOD'S PLAN.
· I am Cathy Moss Taylor. I grew up in Turnerville in the 1970s-1980s.
· I am married to Kyle Taylor, a Satsuma native. We have been married for over 30 years,
· We have 3 children: Jessica Jednat (married to Brad Jednat). They reside in Creola; Holly Taylor (engaged to Kip Kiper). They reside in Huntsville where she is in her residency; Russ Taylor (engaged to Claire Travis). Russ is a Senior at the University of South Alabama and works as the Youth Pastor's Assistant at Redemption Church.
· We also have 2 grandchildren: Kylee is 16 and attends Satsuma High School; Brodie is 12, and he attends Robert E. Lee Elementary in Satsuma.
· We reside in Saraland and have a love for Nature: We love animals, flowers, children, and everything naturally created by God. Whenever we get the chance, we love walking or bicycling along trails, fishing, kayaking, and bird-watching.
· We have a "small collection" of cats, so I joke around and call myself the "crazy cat lady." It's fun to have a "theme."
· I enjoy working with the 10th grade girls Grow Group at Redemption Church. We actively help with the youth at Redemption Church because we love serving God by helping with our young people.