This is me...
I received a BS degree from the University of Mobile in Biology and Secondary Education with Middle School Endorsement. I also have a Master's Degree in Curriculum and Instruction from the University of Phoenix
* 23 years of experience teaching science in middle and high school.
* Began teaching at NMCS in 2018.
* Married to Bennett Ritchie for 28 years with 3 adult children and 5 wonderful grandchildren!
* I have lots of chickens, ducks 2 goats, along with 2 dogs-Thelma and Petey!!!
* Member of Redemption Church West Campus
This year, God is giving me an opportunity to step into a new role in the NMCS family. I look forward to my students and getting to know them. I also, look forward to serving my teachers, they are the superheroes!!!